6 May 2014

I lOVE watching Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma

It may seem a drama and a package of senseless acts of humour to people but my perception about this show is very much different from them. I am watching this show from last 6 years, from the time it had started. I have grown up with this show and I love watching even its repeat episodes.



 I feel as the protagonist of the show sometimes, which draws my interest towards this show. The characters flashed seem almost real and the things they show actually happen in the "Real World". This is also better than other daily soaps, as in the daily soaps, the story revolves around the envious mother and daughter in law or step mother or evil neighbour and form their own "Virtual World" far different from the reality of life.

It inspires me to work hard in studies!

Yes, it has inspired me to work hard and pass with flying colours in academics. This is generally due to Master Bhide who teaches the children of the society efficiently, resulting in their high scores in academics. The character Bhide really inspires me to study and even Sonu as a playfull as well as studious and intelligent girl also make me do hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment